A great mass of black rock soaring to over 22,000 feet, Mt. Kailash has the unique distinction of being the world's most venerated holy place at the same time that it is the least visited. The supremely sacred site of four religions and billions of people, Kailash is seen by no more than a few thousand pilgrims each year. This curious fact is explained by the mountain's remote location in far western Tibet. No planes, trains or buses journey anywhere near the region and even with rugged over-land vehicles the journey still requires weeks of difficult, often dangerous travel. The weather, always cold, can be unexpectedly treacherous and pilgrims must carry all the supplies they will need for the entire journey.
|Activity||Trekking in Nepal | Tours|
|Max Altitude||5648 m|
|No. of Days||17|
|Activities Per Day|
Kathmandu (Sunday or Thursday).
Hotel: Holy Himalaya, Thamel, Kathmandu on twin sharing basis. If anyone coming individually let us know the details.
Transfer to Lhasa (Tuesday/Saturdays).
Drive to Saga: Saga Hotel.
Drive to Lake Mansarovar:Darchen guest house.
Drive to Darchen: Derapuk.
Kora/Parikarma: day 01-Derapuk.
Kora/Parikarma: day 02-Zuthal puk.
Kora/Parikarma: day 03- Lake/Darchen- Dongba.
Fly back/Kathmandu by mid day (Tuesday/Saturdays)- departure to home or overnight in Kathmandu.
The price includes for the following service:
* Tibet entry permission and Kailash permit for the group.
* Both Kailash parikrama (on foot) and Manasarovar parikrama (Luxury Bus),
* Accommodation: In Nepal Hotel Holy Himalaya and In Tibet CIPSC package generally group sharing rooms.
* All transfers (Kathmandu - Kodari direct, and Tibet part by CIPSC).
* Nepali leader and Tibetan guide from China Tibet Tourism Board (CTTB).
* Yaks and yakman for carrying equipment (three yatris one yak).
* Visa approval and visa approval service (excluding Nepali visa or reentry visa).
* Veg. meals and snacks (Thali type of with rice and roti and tea with snacks while on lodge), boiled/spring water (2 liters) each day. Light packed lunch while driving or walking.
* Guide, cook and supporting staff (1 staff for each 5 paying yatris from Nepal). Personal helpers on Parikarma days are extra.
* Kathmandu-Kodari and return transfer using tourist bus (single transfer based),
* Duffle bag, daypack , a cap (if required) we can use your Logo as well.
* Down jackets (Sleeping bags are not that much on use nowadays since lodge do provide good and extra blankets, but helps if you use your own).
* Yatra certificate
More Our team manager will be carrying the complete first aid box that includes: Pressure bag
(Gammo bag), Oxyzon (cylinder), oxy-meter, diamox.
This trek explores the breathtaking Gokyo valley which is located adjacent of the Khumbu. Gokyo is a land of high altitude lakes and icy glaciers.
Read More »